Brandon W. Frazier
Clients have sought representation in the following matters: General Counsel Services, Professional and Construction Contracts, Contractor Litigation and Contractor Bonding Issues, Title Work and Title Curative Matters, Acquisition and Real Property Closings, Preparation of Deeds, Easements, and Right of Ways, and Commercial and Residential Subdivision Development, and preparation of Wills and Trusts.
- Mississippi Bar
- Real Property Section of the Mississippi Bar
- Southwest Mississippi Bar
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- Northern and Southern Federal District Courts
- Federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Sales of Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Commercial and Residential Leasing
- Title Insurance and Title Issues.
- Residential Closings and Title Insurance
- Commercial Closings and Title Insurance
- Title Searches, Title Certificates and Title Opinions
- Refinance Closings
- Lender Representation
- Complete “For Sale by Owner” Services
- Closing Document Preparation
- Real Estate Contract Preparation
Business and Commercial
- Incorporation of corporations and formation of limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses
Probate and Succession Proceedings
- Wills, Estates, and Heirship Issues
- Power of Attorneys and Health Care Proxies
The above listing is not intended to indicate any special certification.
Free background information upon request.